- » A Quirky New Glass Bottle for RedLeg Rum
- » A Striking new Glass Bottle for Langleys Gin
- » An Exquisite Bottle for Highland Park ICE Edition
- » Exceptional New Glass Packaging for Tomatin
- » New Rum for Brugal Launched
- » Borders Launched in Stunning Pack from Allied Glass
- » Loch Lomond Whisky - Formidable Bottles for an Exceptional Single Malt
- » A Short History of Thomas Dakin Gin ...
- » Allied Creates a Stunning Bottle for Ben Nevis Distillery
- » Langtons Gin
- » Phraya Rum
- » Tullamore DEW
- » Old Pulteney Wick Malt named world’s best whisky
- » Repackaging The Famous Grouse
- » The Macallan Chairman's Release
- » Caorunn Gin
- » Bulldog Gin
Allied Glass has recently been tasked with developing a collection of stunning bottles for the new range of Glen Scotia premium single malt whiskies.
Designed to rejuvenate Glen Scotia as a premium single malt, whilst reflecting the unique style of the distillery and Campbeltown single malts, the three individual bottles, two of which are produced in white flint and one in green glass, are tall and slender in shape giving an elegant feel. Incorporated within each individual bottle design are tactile premium touches such as intricate screen printing, sophisticated labelling and bold embossing which generate a creative look whilst ensuring consumers are able to identify each truly unique expression.
Scott Dickson, of the Loch Lomond Group, says:
"We are immensely proud of Glen Scotia's remarkable heritage and the quality, craftsmanship and skill that the new whiskies embody. The packaging design is a way of connecting with our past while celebrating the exhilarating journey we have begun into the future."