- » A Quirky New Glass Bottle for RedLeg Rum
- » A Striking new Glass Bottle for Langleys Gin
- » An Exquisite Bottle for Highland Park ICE Edition
- » Exceptional New Glass Packaging for Tomatin
- » New Rum for Brugal Launched
- » Borders Launched in Stunning Pack from Allied Glass
- » Loch Lomond Whisky - Formidable Bottles for an Exceptional Single Malt
- » A Short History of Thomas Dakin Gin ...
- » Allied Creates a Stunning Bottle for Ben Nevis Distillery
- » Langtons Gin
- » Phraya Rum
- » Tullamore DEW
- » Old Pulteney Wick Malt named world’s best whisky
- » Repackaging The Famous Grouse
- » The Macallan Chairman's Release
- » Caorunn Gin
- » Bulldog Gin
Allied Glass Containers has recently manufactured a stunning bottle for the Ben Nevis Distillery's 15 Year Old Single Cask whisky.
The stylish 700ml bottle uses broad shoulders and an elegant profile to reinforce the superior quality of the Highland Single Malt Scotch whisky and to reinforce the heritage of the brand. Philip Morris, Allied's Sales and Marketing Director, says:
"Allied Glass is delighted to work with the Ben Nevis Distillery. Our range of facilities and services are ideally suited to companies looking to manufacture glass packaging of an exceptional quality an aesthetic appeal aimed at the premium drinks sector and as a company we are extremely pleased to be associated with the Ben Nevis whisky brand."