- » A Superb Bottle for a Fine Welsh Gin
- » An Unmissable Bottle for 6 O’Clock Gin
- » Allied Supports Saint Patrick’s Distillery
- » Whitley Neill: A Perfect Showcase for Allied Decoration
- » The Powerscourt Distillery Launches Three New Whiskey Expressions
- » The New Holly’s Gin Bottle
- » Stylish, Bold and Vivid Red- Presenting the fabulous Red Door Gin bottle
- » A New Bottle for Curio
- » Trend Focus 2019
- » A Perfect Presentation for Chinnery Gin
Allied Glass Containers are delighted to have supported The Glasgow Distillery Company with the creation of a beautiful glass bottle for their new Makar Glasgow Gin.
A unique heptagonal bottle which was originally designed by Fraser Reynolds on behalf of Glasgow Distillery, the Allied design team became involved in the project at an early stage ensuring that they could work closely together to translate the original concept into a fit-for-purpose bottle design.
A bold yet intricate bottle manufactured in Gicel extra white premium flint glass, the key features are the beautiful chamfers and slices in the body, which were produced to be as sharp as possible, in order to create a bold light refraction effect through the bottle.
A premium hand-crafted gin named after the Scot’s word for “poet”, Makar is produced in 300 bottle batches from the company’s copper pot still, Annie, and is based on a juniper-led recipe that includes seven additional botanicals: angelica root, liquorice, coriander seeds, lemon peel, rosemary, black peppercorns and cassia bark.