- » A Quirky New Glass Bottle for RedLeg Rum
- » A Striking new Glass Bottle for Langleys Gin
- » An Exquisite Bottle for Highland Park ICE Edition
- » Exceptional New Glass Packaging for Tomatin
- » New Rum for Brugal Launched
- » Borders Launched in Stunning Pack from Allied Glass
- » Century-old Harrogate Chemist Shop Bottle the Inspiration for Slingsby Artisan Gin
- » Loch Lomond Whisky - Formidable Bottles for an Exceptional Single Malt
- » A Short History of Thomas Dakin Gin ...
- » Allied Creates a Stunning Bottle for Ben Nevis Distillery
- » Langtons Gin
- » Phraya Rum
- » Tullamore DEW
- » Old Pulteney Wick Malt named world’s best whisky
- » Repackaging The Famous Grouse
- » The Macallan Chairman's Release
- » Caorunn Gin
- » Bulldog Gin
Charter Brands has launched a beautiful new glass bottle exclusively created by Allied Glass for its award winning flagship Langley’s No 8 Super-Premium Gin brand, giving it a more distinctive profile in the fast growing gin category.
The bespoke extra white glass bottle, which features the Langley’s logo boldly embossed on the shoulder along with the distinctive Langley’s figure ‘8’ embossed on the back also includes a slimmer bottleneck, which enables bartenders to more easily insert a pourer, improving the speed of service at busy times.
Mark Dawkins, co-founder of Charter Brands, said:
“When we launched Langley’s No 8 Gin three years ago, we set out to create a classic, timeless feel for our quintessentially English spirit. Both the logo and the No 8 have always been well received on the printed label of the bottle and therefore incorporating them into the glass itself means we have increased the brand’s premium credentials even further.
“We always planned to have our own glass bottle once Langley’s No 8 had established a following and that has become even more important as the number of gins available increases and also as other premium gins followed us into the market using the original bottle design.
As well as improving our distinctiveness and giving us even stronger stand-out on the back bar, we’ve listened carefully to the feedback from the bartenders who work with the gin. As a result, the new bottle also has practical benefits in terms of both security and speed of pour.”