- » A Quirky New Glass Bottle for RedLeg Rum
- » A Striking new Glass Bottle for Langleys Gin
- » An Exquisite Bottle for Highland Park ICE Edition
- » Exceptional New Glass Packaging for Tomatin
- » New Rum for Brugal Launched
- » Borders Launched in Stunning Pack from Allied Glass
- » Loch Lomond Whisky - Formidable Bottles for an Exceptional Single Malt
- » A Short History of Thomas Dakin Gin ...
- » Allied Creates a Stunning Bottle for Ben Nevis Distillery
- » Langtons Gin
- » Phraya Rum
- » Tullamore DEW
- » Old Pulteney Wick Malt named world’s best whisky
- » Repackaging The Famous Grouse
- » The Macallan Chairman's Release
- » Caorunn Gin
- » Bulldog Gin
Distil unveiled a delightful new glass bottle created by Allied Glass for their quirky but highly successful RedLeg Rum brand.
A unique and premium glass pack, the elegant white flint bottle features a mischievous RedLeg hermit crab intricately embossed on the base and also on the front panel, creating a distinctive visual identity which perfectly captures the brand's island culture and laid back Caribbean spirit.
Red Leg crabs are commonly found in the Caribbean, their brightly coloured legs protruding from their shells appearing to have caught a little too much sun.
Kate Alexander, Marketing Manager for RedLeg Rum said:
"We are delighted with the new RedLeg bottle which perfectly reflects the brand's individual personality and infectious sense of fun."