- » A Quirky New Glass Bottle for RedLeg Rum
- » A Striking new Glass Bottle for Langleys Gin
- » An Exquisite Bottle for Highland Park ICE Edition
- » Exceptional New Glass Packaging for Tomatin
- » New Rum for Brugal Launched
- » Borders Launched in Stunning Pack from Allied Glass
- » Century-old Harrogate Chemist Shop Bottle the Inspiration for Slingsby Artisan Gin
- » Loch Lomond Whisky - Formidable Bottles for an Exceptional Single Malt
- » A Short History of Thomas Dakin Gin ...
- » Allied Creates a Stunning Bottle for Ben Nevis Distillery
- » Langtons Gin
- » Phraya Rum
- » Tullamore DEW
- » Old Pulteney Wick Malt named world’s best whisky
- » Repackaging The Famous Grouse
- » The Macallan Chairman's Release
- » Caorunn Gin
- » Bulldog Gin
Renowned for being a specialist in the production of luxury glass packaging, Allied Glass has recently reinforced its reputation with the design and manufacture of an exceptional flask for the Edrington Group’s Chairman’s Release single malt whisky.
Manufactured in Allied’s stunning premium flint Gicel Glass, this heavy weight modern style flask has a beautifully slender silhouette created by the sweeping facets which enhance the sides of the bottle. This is complimented by the containers’ gently curving shoulders and thick base which give the flask its distinctive character, perfectly reflecting the exceptional whisky inside.