- » Batch Brew Unveils New Glass Bottle Design
- » Jawbox Gin Unveils New Bottle Design
- » Allied Wins At Uk Packaging Awards
- » Allied Announces Golden Ticket Winner
- » Folklore Distillery Unveil A Truly Yorkshire Gin
- » Allied Glass Attends Craft Distilling Expo
- » Allied Glass Shortlisted by UK Packaging Awards Judges
- » Masons Yorkshire Gin
- » Allied Glass at Luxe Pack Monaco 2017
- » A Bespoke Bottle Creates Outstanding Individuality for LoneWolf
Isaac Newton and Isambard Kingdom-Brunel were incredible individuals who strived to be creative, to do something different and who always looked to improve, fundamentals and values that Allied Glass embrace.
These beliefs are reflected by Allied’s new premium glass bottle range which was designed and manufactured to celebrate the very best in innovation and forward thinking. Therefore, when it came time to give identities to this new premium range, the names Newton and Brunel immediately stood out as an inspiration and a standard to abide by.
This range of glass bottles has been designed with the clear purpose to showcase any gin, whisky, vodka or rum product as a premium offering.
The range was produced in collaboration with top bartenders to ensure a premium look with a raised push for greater presence on shelf, they also include a tapered body for better feel and handling.
The Newton, Newton Tall and Brunel