- » Allied Glass at Luxe Pack Monaco 2017
- » A Bespoke Bottle Creates Outstanding Individuality for LoneWolf
- » Allied Appoints UK Sales Account Manager
- » The TorQ: An Innovative Glass Closure
- » Allied Glass Makes Luxury Packaging Awards Shortlist
- » Introducing Method and Madness in a Stunning bottle from Allied Glass
- » Distillery Launches first whisky in a Bottle from Allied
- » Allied Revitalising Traditional Brands with Stunning New Glass Packaging
- » Inspired Brand Extensions for the Original Makar Gin
- » Fire Edition Launches in a Stunning Red Glass Bottle
Isaac Newton and Isambard Kingdom-Brunel were incredible individuals who strived to be creative, to do something different and who always looked to improve, fundamentals and values that Allied Glass embrace.
These beliefs are reflected by Allied’s new premium glass bottle range which was designed and manufactured to celebrate the very best in innovation and forward thinking. Therefore, when it came time to give identities to this new premium range, the names Newton and Brunel immediately stood out as an inspiration and a standard to abide by.
This range of glass bottles has been designed with the clear purpose to showcase any gin, whisky, vodka or rum product as a premium offering.
The range was produced in collaboration with top bartenders to ensure a premium look with a raised push for greater presence on shelf, they also include a tapered body for better feel and handling.
The Newton, Newton Tall and Brunel