- » Allied Glass Makes Luxury Packaging Awards Shortlist
- » Introducing Method and Madness in a Stunning bottle from Allied Glass
- » Distillery Launches first whisky in a Bottle from Allied
- » Allied Revitalising Traditional Brands with Stunning New Glass Packaging
- » Inspired Brand Extensions for the Original Makar Gin
- » Fire Edition Launches in a Stunning Red Glass Bottle
- » Allied Supports Slingsby Evolution
- » Deanston Unveils 40-Year-Old Highland Single Malt in a Unique Glass Bottle from Allied
- » Allied Appoints UK Sales Account Manager
- » Allied Launches Stunning Range of New Premium Glass Bottles
Allied Glass Containers has recently been delighted to be amongst the winners at the 2016 UK Packaging Awards which were announced at a glittering ceremony in London.
Staged annually by Packaging News, the event is now in its eleventh year and is the leading packaging awards event in the UK. The judging process is strictly impartial and the categories reward a broad range of areas including packaging quality and consistency, business strategy, financial performance and personal achievement.
The accolades presented to Allied were:
Limited Edition of the Year - Winner
Highland Park Ice Edition
The judges’ comments:
‘This is a marvellous special edition that is beautifully presented capturing all the magic and wonder of the product’s compelling Viking story.’
For The Balvenie D.C.S Compendium
‘This bottle is a fine example of what can be done with time and attention to detail.’ The judges’ comments.
Glass Pack of the Year Premium - Highly Commended
For Highland Park Ice Edition
Best Packaging for a New Product - Highly Commended
For Thomas Dakin Gin
‘Expertly made and well thought through. Engaging provenance too.’